Remote Authentication Device for Data Integrity
- Attributable – Biometric Identification establishes reliable and accurate operator identity associated with manufacturing activity.
- Legible – Delivers digital audit logs in a secure database available for reporting and analysis.
- Contemporaneous – Real-time logging and recording of operator activity on the shop floor.
- Original – No Paper, no copies, no modification possible in our Part 11, CFR 21 and EC Annex 11 compliant audit log records.
- Accurate – Iris Biometrics achieves 2.250 TRILLION to 1 accuracy in matching. Integral’s audit logs are 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and are fully verifiable and tamper-proofed.
More Info… (WHO Annex 5 – Guidance on good data and record management practices Appendix 1 – pg 192)
IB RAD - LogBook
Mount the Integral Biometrics (IB) RAD with integrated Iris or Finger sensor to any manufacturing machine (no HMI or computer required) and associate it with our web provisioning tool to be able to identify machine operators and log their GxP related actions to a central DB audit log.
Say goodbye to paper logs.
IB RAD - I-VRK
The Integrated Virtual Remote Keyboard, hosted on the RAD, enables HMI logins without software installation or integration. Powered by USB, and wirelessly accessible, the IB RAD I-VRK types users’ credentials using simple login scripts into nearly any computing platform that recognizes a standard keyboard. Ask about our Bluetooth version!
Zero thin client? Can do!
IB RAD - Multi
Deploy numerous fingerprint sensors to any shop floor manufacturing equipment and enable full operator accountability with fingerprint biometric based identification and logging.
The Multi solution offers many flexible cost effective designs for deploying the LogBook functionality.